Sunday, April 15, 2018

Beauty in the Details

Three weeks after the celebration, and I'm just now having an opportunity to shoot some of the details of Sara's wedding.  A much needed return to the camera!

Invitation atop the book of historic churches that served as the guest book 
One of my favorite details: EJ's handwriting circa 2000


Traditions:  Pinson Cousins Loving Cup began with Raina & Stephen in 2015, and the tablecloth from Goose was used at our wedding in 1989 and covered the wedding cake table at Sara's & EJ's; the book of historic churches includes our family's ancestral Mt. Enon Church and Cemetery; handkerchiefs embroidered for the wedding will be passed on

Invitation to the ceremony pictured with my bouquet atop the photo of the sanctuary

 In a Nutshell
I have a deep appreciation for tradition, and my desire to preserve memories through photography grows stronger day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!